Bushfarm Lamb Koftas with Mint Yoghurt
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 10 min
Servings: 4 Persons
- 500g Bushfarm lamb mince
- 1 egg white
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint or 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mint sauce
- Soak 12-14 bamboo sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Put mince, egg white, garlic and chopped mint into a food processor and mix well.
- Divide the mix into 12 balls. Roll each into a sausage and mould onto the bamboo skewers.
- Lightly rub with rapeseed oil.
- Cook under a hot grill for 8-10 minutes turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile make the mint yoghurt by mixing the 3 ingredients together.
- Serve the skewers with the mint yoghurt. It is safer to remove from the skewers for little ones!
Note: These are great for the children while the adults can indulge in the Rack of Lamb or the Lamb Loin Chops!