Cashel Bay Gourmet Meatballs
Total Time: 1 hr 45 min
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 1 hr 15 min
Servings: 8 Persons
- 1kg Bushfarm Mince
- 1 cup/225 ml Milk
- ½ cup/25g Bread Crumbs
- 2 Small Onion finely chopped
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup/25g Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp. Fresh Thyme finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 8 tbsp. Sage and Rosemary finely chopped
- 2 can Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 packets Coconut Cream
- Start by putting the milk and crumbs in a bowl, soften, squeeze out and discard the milk.
- Sauté onions in a little butter and cool.
- Next mix the mince, bread crumbs, onions, egg, parmesan, herbs, salt and pepper. Form into meat balls.
- Brown on all sides on pan in a little oil.
- Put in casserole with cherry tomatoes and coconut cream.
- Cook in a moderate oven for approx. 1 hour. You can put in more tomatoes or coconut depending on thickness of sauce.