Cook: 25 min
Servings: 4/5 Persons
- Bushfarm Beef Roast cut into cubes
- 2 large green/red peppers
- Red/White Onion
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- Wooden skewers – soak in water before use
Important: Prepare in advance and marinade the meat for 24 hours for amazing flavour and tenderness.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Defrost the beef joint and cut the beef joint into 1 inch cubes
- Combine the lime juice, coriander, garlic, hot pepper, cumin, wine, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix the beef into the marinade and leave covered in the fridge for 24 hours. Take out of fridge 1 hour before grilling.
- Cut the onions and peppers and mix with marinade for 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Make up the brochettes/kebabs and cook on grill, barbeque or griddle pan.
- Baste with leftover marinade while cooking.
Note: Lots of other marinade variations work too e.g. chilli, ginger, garlic, soy, red wine vinegar etc. Why not try a couple of variations to really wow your guests!